Senior Developer (.NET)
Actenzo is a fast growing start-up company offering integration services to wine & drinks companies for their e-commerce channels. The Actenzo platform has been developed in 2021 and integration components for Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento and Lightspeed have already been set up. Recently, Actenzo has become a worldwide preferred integration partner of Vivino, globally the largest wine e-commerce platform.
Clearstone is the sister company of Actenzo, where the technical development and onboarding of customers takes place. Clearstone has a strong focus on System Integration, APIs and Identity Management. The team of highly trained staff members are experienced professionals; they offer a unique combination of knowledge and services that fully covers the System Integration, APIs and Identity Management needs of our customers.
To support the growth of Actenzo there is a need for development of new integrations, implementation of new functionalities and a further strengthening of the platform backbone. Therefore, Clearstone is recruiting a Senior Developer (.net) with a focus on Actenzo.
The Senior Developer will work with a team of talented individuals and will be responsible for the creation of IT applications and components that interface with complex enterprise systems and external vendor systems. You will have solid knowledge working with distributed applications and a passion for solving data integration challenges.
You must be a highly motivated, well-rounded, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, agile environment. Excellent English communication skills both written and oral are essential. You will act as an interface with (remote) teams and a variety of stakeholders such as product owners, enterprise architects, security-officers, infrastructure managers, and end-users via email, phone, IM and desktop sharing.
You like to work in a fast-paced work environment. You are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, execute the project- and administrative tasks at a high quality and work well with customers, colleagues and management. You have strong problem-solving skills required to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems.
You will work in our office in Novi Sad, and might occasionally be required to travel to the Netherlands. You will be in daily contact with team members in both Novia Sad and Rotterdam.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the development team, you work on implementing extensible new feature solutions for Actenzo, but also for current and future Clearstone clients.
- Together with the project manager, you will be responsible for creating correct project estimates (time / effort).
- You will assist the project manager in supervising the work in the team, ensuring that the team is working efficiently to meet the project requirements.
- You are responsible for creating technical designs and making design recommendations.
- You participate in writing high-quality code, debugging, unit testing, and bug fixing.
- You will be mentoring other team members and assist them in resolving technical challenges.
- You are using code reviews to ensure the team is following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
- You assist in solving critical system issues when they arise
- 5+ year experience in .Net / C# Programming
- Excellent knowledge of REST Web services development (Web API)
- Excellent knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Programming) and performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of implementing (open) standards for Identity Management such as OAuth2
- Experience with Integration Service platforms such as Azure Integration Services, MuleSoft or Boomi is a plus
- Good knowledge of implementing Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tuning (profiling, code optimization, threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio, Git, Postman, Fiddler, and other Build and Deploy tools
- Good Knowledge of Protocols like TCP/IP. HTTPS and HTTP
- Comfortable working within Linux environments
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or similar
- Proficient in spoken and written English (this is a must)
- Proven 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented Team Player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Prepared to occasionally work outside of office hours
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English, not later than 11/02/2022.
This full-time position is located in Novi Sad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.