Team lead (.NET)
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our growing team in Novi Sad/Serbia office!
As a lead programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the third party teams on the project. You should also be a .NET /C# developer who’s really motivated by clean code and best practices principles.
You will work in our office in Novi Sad, and might occasionally be required to travel to the Netherlands. You will be in daily contact with team members in both Novi Sad and the Hague.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers
- Coach and guide the development of the team members
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project
- Research technologies and support strategic technical decision making
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- Perform other related duties
- 5+ yeasr experience in .Net / C# Programming
- Excellent knowledge of REST Web services development (Web API)
- Excellent knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Programming) and performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of implementing (open) standards for Identity Management such as OAuth2
- Experience with Integration Service platforms such as Azure Integration Services, MuleSoft or Boomi is a plus
- Good knowledge of implementing Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tuning (profiling, code optimization, threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio, Git, Postman, Fiddler, and other Build and Deploy tools
- Good Knowledge of Protocols like TCP/IP. https and https
- Experience in other languages/environments such as PHP and Python is a plus
- Comfortable working within Linux environments
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or the equivalent in experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proven 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Relevant experience as a team lead
- Experience in working on several projects simultanioulsly
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized, flexible, technically creative, curious and open-minded person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updating job knowledge proactively
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Transparent communication and strong team spirit, flat organizational structure and recognition for your personal contribution to the common business goals.
- Working in a stable, supportive and friendly environment with great possibilities for learning while being a part of a small but sociable team of highly talented professionals.
- Occasional business trips to the Netherlands to work on-site with our long time clients.
- Competitive salary for experienced professionals with good work-life balance (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible working hours, meal allowance, up to 25 vacation days and national holidays)
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
This full-time position is located in Novi Sad/Serbia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.